• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

URSATDX

I removed the LED light bar that came with the truck. It can be easily reinstalled
in a few minutes if I need it for camping, etc. It is 24V and very bright.
I just did not like the way it looked.
Bought some 3M sound deadening pads to experiment with on the interior. (Napa)
Easy to cut and when warmed with a heat gun was easy to install and formed to
the contours of the firewall.

Attachments

texas30cal

Those look very similar to what I used, they work great to reduce noise, the brand I got from Amazon was called noico . It works well on the bottom side of the trans tunnel too!!

Caseymikl

Broke the cheesy starter button someone previously installed. Good thing I found the original starter button in the glove box. Going to re wire it and see if it still works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Alan. Alan, it looks like this will be the last year at Petaluma. There are still some issues with parking and the MVCC board found a new place that is more centrally located. Read the latest post from Major Asstyrd. Looks like the new location will be announced at the upcoming April gathering. See ya there.

tobyS

View attachment 723670 Finally got the cable installed on the spool, and everything seems to work OK.
I hope your going to re-spool up your cable in nice neat rows from left to right. Pulling like that makes them fray. It takes a lot of tension to do it right....can be 2-3 person job. I have a couple of frayed spots in my boomtruck winch cablee from pulling overlapped cables.

Torquewrench

Second attempt to motivate myself to c/o my HH orings.
I'd by lying if I said I was not nervous.
I've got four videos that I have been rewatching all week.
I have got a flat driveway, and perfect weather.
Thought:
If it -does- runaway, could I not simply crush/disconnect the fuel line before the secondary fuel filters? 0.o

#fourdecadesofgaming

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks