• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What do big guys do?

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ever since I got my deuce I have been wondering how larger drivers get comfortable in the drivers seat. I am 5'9" and normal weight and there is not much room between the spring seat and the steering wheel. How do larger drivers fit? Oh! and yes I have adjusted it every way possible.

Bighurt

I'm a little over 6' and 185 lbs. I have to sit on the seat before I can get my legs under the wheel. Driving is just fine...

bratpackdad

It's a bit snug for sure...try cut down air ride seats. Mine aren't, but I read a thread from someone
who cut the seats down lower with good results. Also, maybe try a Gamma goat steering wheel??

Last edited:

stampy

6'2'" 210 Let me know if you figure out a comfortable way, without removing the seat and putting in an air ride seat. I just stop and get out every couple of hours.

I took the rear seat cushion (The back) off. I now clear the steering wheel and it dose not really
bother me to have my back against the cab.

AKA Really Really Big Man

Josh

****, Im 6'2 350 and I get virtually no belly rub and I DD my deuce and put frequint 200+ mile trips on it.

Also I'm trying to buy something thats lacks a cab for a little get around towner.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks