• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

? What do the 2 screw valves do ?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the pass side of my engine mounted on the frame beside the shock tower are 2 turn screws that have a metal braided line and one goes to the turbo and the other goes to the 1in metal pipe running down the side of the oil pan . Any idea what they do ? They turn either way left or right .

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oil sample ports. One is connected to the oil cooler on the engine, and the other is connected to the transmission oil line running to the oil cooler. They are push buttons, start the engine, remove the little screw caps and push the disc and oil will flow out the ports:)
Well thank you that makes sense being they were single line to each location but i never would have guessed it was there to take oil samples !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks