• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What grease do you use?

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've used the NAPA wheel bearing and chassis lube with good success. I've also used the Walmart Supertech grease, but I don't like it too much. It separates and leaks out of my grease gun making a mess. That being said, I have not had any failures on the trucks that I have lubed with the Supertech.

ralbelt

Amsoil synthetic, I have used it on watercooled grinders that run 8hrs a day,6days aweek, one is over 30 yrs old. Where ever the is grease, no wear, no rust.

I use it on my M1008.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any more good vendors for GAA??
Finally found it... here is where I bought a case. I went for item #22, 20 tubes of GAA. Not sure how the price compares, but shipping was fast and more importantly, he had it in stock when I wanted some. GAA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks