• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what happened to tim292stro ?

rustystud

Has anyone seen or heard from "tim292stro" ? I know he bought a M1008 from someone here on Steel Soldiers, maybe they know something. I've been trying to get ahold of him for a month now.

joshuak

Hey rustystud, I know nothing. But I remember him posting he was starting a new job that would limit his SS time.

:beer: tim292stro, hope all is well.

rustystud

Just got a message from Tim today. It was his job like you said "joshuaK" . My wife got me worried the other night as she said "well he could have died" ! At my age that is what happens to your friends !

joshuak

Just got a message from Tim today. It was his job like you said "joshuaK" . My wife got me worried the other night as she said "well he could have died" ! At my age that is what happens to your friends !
Glad he's alright and yes, death is inevitable that's true.

"Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be music.
And death a note unsaid."

Langston Hughes

tim292stro

Wow, sorry for the absence!

Nice to know I'm missed, but yes: new job, oldest kid starting Preschool/Kindergarten, and him also playing soccer in the evenings and weekends has tapped me out. Work is about to slow down again, so I should be able to make a return in time for the annual fall/winter CUCV questions :).

I haven't stopped CUCV maintenance and work since it's still my daily driver, I have lots of updates I'll need to write (I did make sure to take lots of pictures).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks