• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what happened to tim292stro ?

rustystud

Has anyone seen or heard from "tim292stro" ? I know he bought a M1008 from someone here on Steel Soldiers, maybe they know something. I've been trying to get ahold of him for a month now.

joshuak

Hey rustystud, I know nothing. But I remember him posting he was starting a new job that would limit his SS time.

:beer: tim292stro, hope all is well.

rustystud

Just got a message from Tim today. It was his job like you said "joshuaK" . My wife got me worried the other night as she said "well he could have died" ! At my age that is what happens to your friends !

joshuak

Just got a message from Tim today. It was his job like you said "joshuaK" . My wife got me worried the other night as she said "well he could have died" ! At my age that is what happens to your friends !
Glad he's alright and yes, death is inevitable that's true.

"Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be music.
And death a note unsaid."

Langston Hughes

tim292stro

Wow, sorry for the absence!

Nice to know I'm missed, but yes: new job, oldest kid starting Preschool/Kindergarten, and him also playing soccer in the evenings and weekends has tapped me out. Work is about to slow down again, so I should be able to make a return in time for the annual fall/winter CUCV questions :).

I haven't stopped CUCV maintenance and work since it's still my daily driver, I have lots of updates I'll need to write (I did make sure to take lots of pictures).