• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have I done?

chicklin

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Good Deal!

Well, I just noticed today that my CC has been charged by GL. The weird thing is that the transaction date of the charge is 8/22 (and today is 8/25). No invoice, yet. Should I be expecting that today, or am I still in for a long wait?

I think I'm going to have the truck shipped home. The baby is due any day now and driving to Indianapolis will pretty much guarantee that she goes into delivery while I'm gone.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter

After you get the invoice, make contact with the GL rep. They may not be there every day and there is no use going on a day the gates are locked. You can also ask about the keys to the lock at that time. Usually you will have two weeks to make the pickup in, but in some places that are not crowded and the GL rep is only there one day a week, you could get a couple of extra weeks of slack. HTH.

chicklin

Woo-hoo!!! Received the Paid In Full invoice just now via email. Of course, I called to schedule the pickup and no one was there. Left a message, hopefully they are responsive. I would like to get it picked up this week if they are at Drexel Gardens. More anxious now than ever!!

chicklin

bmoore2031 said:
My buudy and I are picking up a duece Sept 5th from Drexel. We're heading north but might see you there.
Looks like my pickup is September 11th, but if you could take a look at Event 3524, Lot 4976, that would be awesome. I don't need anything in depth, just see if everything is there, see if there's any tools or manuals, make sure the soft top and cargo cover are still there, overall body condition, that kind of thing.

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ask Rick if he wants to go with you. He would love to make a recovery. Only 300 Mi. I think you made a fine investment. Looks good from the pics. I have made alot of trips across country and never had problems with the law. I just carry insurance info with me. The cops just look and wave. Stayin off 70 is probably a good idea. Way too much traffic to suit me. Heavy simi trafic on 70 as well as 4 wheelers going back and forth from KC to St. Louis.

chicklin

bmoore2031 said:
I'll take down the number and let you know. But its my first time there so no promises I'll find it.
No problem. If you happen to see it out there, just let me know if it looks okay, that's all. Thanks.

chicklin

desertfox said:
Ask Rick if he wants to go with you. He would love to make a recovery. Only 300 Mi. I think you made a fine investment. Looks good from the pics. I have made alot of trips across country and never had problems with the law. I just carry insurance info with me. The cops just look and wave. Stayin off 70 is probably a good idea. Way too much traffic to suit me. Heavy simi trafic on 70 as well as 4 wheelers going back and forth from KC to St. Louis.
300? I've got it at 500 miles, KC to Indianapolis. Anyway, I think I'm going to have it hauled. We just had our second child in less than a year so I don't think the wife is too excited about me taking out across country to retrieve a 40 year-old truck. I was hoping everything would work out to get it home before the kid came, but of course it didn't. Oh well, it's still a good buy, even with the shipping costs.