• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HEMTT/PLS/MK48 this week

JDToumanian

I posted this in another thread referring to our HEMTTs but will copy it here....

If you do receive a notification from Govplanet remember the important word of "request". From my current understanding is there is no requirement to return any such trucks (HEMTT's). No more will be let out with the current Demil code, but if you have them in your possession and all your paperwork (SF97) it takes a lot more than a "request from Govplanet" for them to recover the trucks from you. And from my understanding there nothing more than a " return request from Govplanet" is being planed for these items. This is going to be a big mess for Govplanet with the truck that are in limbo (Sold but still not picked up) and not all the paperwork finalized including (EUC/SF97/Item Release), I am sure it will be a case by case basis. I would recommend (internet expert here) if that does apply to anyone here that they get on the phone with Govplanet and plead there specific case.

I believe this poor guy has this matter dropped on his desk:
Dakota McFarlin (dmcfarlin@IronPlanet.com)
Trade Security Controls Liaison
Government Services, IronPlanet
925-225-8624
I'm sure glad I got mine when I did...

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did a good deed today.
A guy had a car on a tow dolly and I guess the straps got loose and he stopped and car kept going and high centered on it.
Took the crane and picked it up and put it back on dolly correct.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_20160716_105109349_HDR.jpg
Now I have dash cam with DVR GPS navigation and a bunch of other crap lol. 128GB Sim card

Put two more new hoses on crane.

Last edited:

JDToumanian

I don't understand where that cooler is located... It appears to be passenger's side in front of the rear axles, but mine has nothing in that area to hide a cooler behind. Did you add a tool box there? I've followed along with this thread but I may have missed or forgotten...

HASSON1911

Anyone having problems with their high pressure hydraulic filter, if not count your blessings. I've changed it out with a new filter and orings and am still having a leak, not a lot but enough to be a bother seeing how there shouldn't be any.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JDToumanian

Anyone having problems with their high pressure hydraulic filter, if not count your blessings. I've changed it out with a new filter and orings and am still having a leak, not a lot but enough to be a bother seeing how there shouldn't be any.
When I took mine apart to replace the filter, the original o-rings crumbled. I called the manufacturer (Pall Aeropower) and they gave me the spec for the o-rings plus the attached service instructions. It's a -229 o-ring plus back-up ring. If you need a set, PM me your address... I had to buy 25 of each from McMaster-Carr.

Jon

Attachments