• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HMMWV today/lately

Action

On the outside of the fuel tank. The skinny rectangular part sits on top with isolatirs in line with the straps on sides.
On newer tanks, 12460105. Not sure about old tank.

Reactions: OBX

OBX

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need those! Did you make them or buy them?
Bought them. These are fixed price, no auction, so I hope this doesn’t violate any rules here. Indestructible. Great value. You get 4ea for one price.

Find eBay sellers ”Sub4411” and ”Wartimefinds“ For these and other size MV grab handles.

Last edited:

HUNvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My wheel got punctured today. (Durawall puncture resistant-bullshit)
Unfortunately my wheels are 24 bolt MT/Rs my spare wheel is a 12 bolt MT.
Good luck, she made it home.
I have a spare rim, but I need to get a tire.

Gcelevator

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome man, semi-armored set bases . will they latch in ? or just be bolted in
Theyvwill be loted in. I will install riv-nuts in the original lifted section and countersink the aluminum to hide the head of the screw. Might make a access door in the front of the passenger rear base so i can use it as storage. At least this will give me a good support for the rear seats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks