• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HMMWV today/lately

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mattguy- Looks factory which is absolutely my preference. What did the project end up costing you? Is there any issue finding 24v h4?
It's way cheaper than led complete lights. And looks just like stock. I went with cheap hella knockoffs that didn't fit then purchased the real deal. $35 a piece from Amazon.

HELLA 002395031 HLMP 7" 165MM H4 ECE,2395031 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005OULUQO/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_ET1DACXFCW0X5QN4F5WG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Any h4 led bulb will work, all you need is h4 pigtails to match up with the factory wiring. You can cut wires off old bulbs!

In the listing for led h4's they will show you voltage range. I used these and they are perfect and cheap.

Limited-time deal: OXILAM Mini Size H4 9003 LED Headlight Bulbs, 12000LM Hi/Lo Beam Wireless 6000K White Super Bright LED HB2 Bulb for Car Motorcycle Conversion Kit, Fanless Replacement Bulbs, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HS7499B/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_dl_HF50QA15DWDETDSMMCFE?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's way cheaper than led complete lights. And looks just like stock. I went with cheap hella knockoffs that didn't fit then purchased the real deal. $35 a piece from Amazon.

HELLA 002395031 HLMP 7" 165MM H4 ECE,2395031 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005OULUQO/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_ET1DACXFCW0X5QN4F5WG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Any h4 led bulb will work, all you need is h4 pigtails to match up with the factory wiring. You can cut wires off old bulbs!

In the listing for led h4's they will show you voltage range. I used these and they are perfect and cheap.

Limited-time deal: OXILAM Mini Size H4 9003 LED Headlight Bulbs, 12000LM Hi/Lo Beam Wireless 6000K White Super Bright LED HB2 Bulb for Car Motorcycle Conversion Kit, Fanless Replacement Bulbs, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HS7499B/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_dl_HF50QA15DWDETDSMMCFE?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Pretty affordable awesome option!

tgejesse

I tried to tell the sideways led epay seller that the light is not for hmmwv. They disagreed with my opinion. Now you see why it isnt fir hmmwv.
I knew it wasn’t. I bought it because it was the only one on eBay and I knew it’ll work. My old one had the words painted over anyways. Sideways or no words at all. This will work for now. The wait light was much MUCH more difficult to get out.

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
I knew it wasn’t. I bought it because it was the only one on eBay and I knew it’ll work. My old one had the words painted over anyways. Sideways or no words at all. This will work for now. The wait light was much MUCH more difficult to get out.
It's for hard braking and coming to a stop sideways, CAMO

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Caactus, I’m late to the party here and I haven’t caught up. ( If I’m asking a dumb question, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking with it!) You sure the IP isn’t leaking. ?

Caactus

Caactus, I’m late to the party here and I haven’t caught up. ( If I’m asking a dumb question, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking with it!) You sure the IP isn’t leaking. ?
I’ve had a few hoses split before or after the filter. OR the clamps got loose. Plus a pesky fuel drip when I filled it up all the way that turned out to be a really loose connection at the tank. Still smells a little diesel-ly in the cab but Arizona is blessed by windows open (or doors off) weather most of the year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks