What have you done to your MTVR today?

Madball90

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Allison now refers to it as a 4000 series transmission. Went thru school for Allison and I have worked on over 1000 MTVR’s.
Then you would know there are several types of 5, 6 and 7 spd Allisons in the 4000 series most of which are not alike internally or electronically. It's best to specify which 4000 series

There are wtec 3s and 4s too

Madball90

Then you would know there are several types of 5, 6 and 7 spd Allisons in the 4000 series most of which are not alike internally or electronically. It's best to specify which 4000 series
For the Military Allison used in the MTVR their are only 7 speeds. That’s why I do not refer to a 5 or 6. I worked for Oshkosh as a MTVR FSR attached to the Marines in Iraq and Afghanistan for almost 6 years. I also went they the first MK-36/Mk-29/30 class in 2003. Been working on them ever since. I currently work on 11 AMK-36 plus other variants, been working on them since 2002.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks