• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your MTVR today?

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
All I did today was check to see if my EUC cleared. And it didn't
I called today, they stated “we HAD 2 people processing EUCs but are down to 1 currently, and she is 2-3 weeks out on them; She also multitasks handling other paperwork throughout the day.”

engele

Thats a nice one.
I saw a lot with missing airfilter and caps. Water was in (mostly the rusty line water line is visible) from the missing intake cap. But only about 1/4 of the filter was filled. Is there a valve that the water can go out or does the water goes in the engine?

Best regards

bardicg

Sorry this is off topic, but wanted to share recent experience with winning an auction.

I won a LMTV on 05/01/19, paid on 05/01/19, and submitted my EUC 05/01/19. EUC status states that it was submitted to TSC on 07/01/19(8.5 weeks later). Still have not heard a peep from them. Anyone win a bid this year and had their vehicle released yet?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Sorry this is off topic, but wanted to share recent experience with winning an auction.

I won a LMTV on 05/01/19, paid on 05/01/19, and submitted my EUC 05/01/19. EUC status states that it was submitted to TSC on 07/01/19(8.5 weeks later). Still have not heard a peep from them. Anyone win a bid this year and had their vehicle released yet?
Some EUCs that were submitted in may cleared this past week. Which overloaded me with 11 trucks to get moved on short notice

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I’ve joined the MTVR club as well, bought a complete looking non runner and a wrecked one to be a parts truck. EUC filed on 7-31 and still waiting. We got one of the ones with the air filter cover off, but is laying in the floor of the cab and I can see the air intake and exhaust stacks are taped over with that silver foil tape. Lots of ideas of what’s really wrong and why it’s a non runner but who knows until it gets here and we start checking it out.

sandcobra164

Silver foil tape on intake and exhaust does not mean nothing is wrong with your truck. Research Mil-Std 3003(B). When we receive trucks, we prepare them for storage aboard MCLB Albany and Barstow and it's a standard practice. We do other stuff as well which is outlined in the Mil-Standard. There have been discussions about belts being removed, pulleys painted with primer, fuel tanks drained and fogged with oil, etc. Our job when receiving a used truck from the fleet is to preserve the integrity of the end item in the interest of it going to rebuild or turning around and being re-issued to the Fleet.

MAdams

It cost me $850 when my 5 ton broke down towing a m105. Landoll winched the truck and towed it 65 miles. Definitely not cheap

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks