• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your MTVR today?

JW7tonWY

Let me guess.....you are sending it my way. This is what happens when your cold air hits my open lake.
I would take it back if I could, we are about to dry up and blow away here. Missed something like half of our normal for moisture for the year, we didn't burn this year cause nothing really grew.

JW7tonWY

Truly cold start video... -2F/-19C It struggled a bit but it ran and started with only one attempt to start. The camera that recorded this really struggled with the audio levels...

View attachment 821961
Operation cold start
Went for a 100 mile round trip today to get the title (VIN inspection required) and the plates! Road was coated with inch or more ice, had to wait for 30-40 minutes on the interstate while they cleared a jack knife semi, multiple roll overs and people taking a digger in the ditch. I now KNOW the ABS works GREAT, the Michelins are so-so on glare ice, and it is really un-nerving when you hit the breaks at low speed and the whole truck slides a bit sideways, it was however easy to control. All told made what should have been a 3 hour trip take all day....

JW7tonWY

Went for a 100 mile round trip today to get the title (VIN inspection required) and the plates! Road was coated with inch or more ice, had to wait for 30-40 minutes on the interstate while they cleared a jack knife semi, multiple roll overs and people taking a digger in the ditch. I now KNOW the ABS works GREAT, the Michelins are so-so on glare ice, and it is really un-nerving when you hit the breaks at low speed and the whole truck slides a bit sideways, it was however easy to control. All told made what should have been a 3 hour trip take all day....
Also

The heater works GREAT!

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
I hate it when you park your truck in the parking lot, run into a store real quick and come back to find that the parking lot sunk!!

ok, on a serious note, that is an awesome picture!
I hate when that happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks