• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this and what does it do?

MarcusOReallyus

I am glad my post was entertaining.

I am new CUCV Mechanic. I am sorry I don't have the experience as a mechanic or working on CUCVs.

Hey, no sweat, jj. We're not making fun of you. We're just having fun. You just gave us a straight line and we're running with it. :beer:

Seriously, just trace the line back to the other end, tell us what you find there, and we'll get serious about helping you. Until then, we'll probably continue to be a bunch of goofy idiots having fun with your thread, just because it's there. All in good SS family fun. (Think Three Stooges or Abbot & Costello.) :patracy:

:mrgreen:

stationjj

Hello All,

No worries. I am not offended. Sorry if got a little defensive on my part.

I didn't understand really what the joke was. Yes, I understand now why the post is funny.
I set myself up for that one. HAHA!

All Is good.

Thank You,

stationjj

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, did you follow it yet? A reply would be polite. Many of us would like to learn from your(lstill acking) follow-up post.

I have given it a bunch of thought(over the last few days, in anticipation of your reply).

In your picture, it appears your truck has modified. Your fuel filter setup has been replaced with a spin-on filter. If that is the case, I'd bet the hose in question, is the old water in fuel, drain hose and someone just stuck a bolt in it(never looking or thinking what it was). It should have hung straight down(not go over the engine).

I could be all wrong, but without more info from you, all I can do is ponder and guess.

stationjj

Sorry I haven't had a chance to trace the hose.

I am troubleshooting Gen1 issues.

Doghead, the idea as part of the old fuel filter sounds good. I need to verify. I had someone add the new fuel filter for me.

I will trace and verify and report back when I know something.

stationjj

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks