• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what is this

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks 73m819, I rooted through my library until I found that book, it must be where I got my info from.

For comparison, attached is a picture of Sarge's M1003, which is basically a MAN KAT used by the USAF as a support vehicle, along with M1001/2, when they had the GLCM fielded. For a cargo truck, it is a complex machine. He has a love/hate relationship with that truck, loves it when it runs....

Cheers

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Interestingly, what I had thought was the only prototype had OTK06 on the front - yours is OTK05. I'll bet there were at least 6 prototypes of which this is number 5. If so you should find exactly what Ron said as standard equipment.
It seem that 6 was the magic for the number of prototypes build for the different truck contract competitions, if you look at p.c.&f., peterbuilt, int., mack. oskosh, k.w. ford, gmc., and a few other biders/builders, the number of prototypes always seems to be 6

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks