• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what is this

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks 73m819, I rooted through my library until I found that book, it must be where I got my info from.

For comparison, attached is a picture of Sarge's M1003, which is basically a MAN KAT used by the USAF as a support vehicle, along with M1001/2, when they had the GLCM fielded. For a cargo truck, it is a complex machine. He has a love/hate relationship with that truck, loves it when it runs....

Cheers

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Interestingly, what I had thought was the only prototype had OTK06 on the front - yours is OTK05. I'll bet there were at least 6 prototypes of which this is number 5. If so you should find exactly what Ron said as standard equipment.
It seem that 6 was the magic for the number of prototypes build for the different truck contract competitions, if you look at p.c.&f., peterbuilt, int., mack. oskosh, k.w. ford, gmc., and a few other biders/builders, the number of prototypes always seems to be 6