• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What jack stands do you use….. looking cheap….

CONJIN

I use 6 ton for the front and 3 ton in the rear with 4x12 blocks to add more height. Works great. Sat like that for at least a month while I painted the frame and undercarriage. Actually it was even longer, because the wheels were at the powder coater for months! Also, It's on an incline!20221123_154935.jpg

CONJIN

so did I create a: speak of the devil- moment...... or: Bright minds, think alike- moment :driver: :naner:

PS- Do you have a write up that would give hint to what vehicle did the sun glare windshield wing come from? Don't want to Hijack this fellas thread.
I'm going to go with bright minds think alike 😆
I may do a thread at some point but the sun shield isn't totally done yet. I can tell you that I built it myself and it also goes up and down with pneumatic actuators that I incorporated into the roof rack when I built that. More to come!

coachgeo

I'm going to go with bright minds think alike 😆
I may do a thread at some point but the sun shield isn't totally done yet. I can tell you that I built it myself and it also goes up and down with pneumatic actuators that I incorporated into the roof rack when I built that. More to come!
They sell them on other side of pond for trucks that have this cab as their root. I might have a post or thread on this in here.