• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What mama wants......

TIGERFANS2

This weekend on tv there was a video of a House of Rep. gal from Mn. riding in the back of an M 37 in a parade up there. Mama says...... Hey, I wouldn't mind one of Those ......

I know where there's one, painted red .... suppose to run ok .... and I AM retiring at the end of this year so I'd have time ........

what mama wants, mama gets..... maybe I can get it done in time for our 50th :-D (at 41 and counting now)

gunboy1656

Gotta love it, Mine has a wish list for me to get.

She likes the looks of the M37. But wants me to get either a "jeep" or an M1009 for the family to ride in. Told her as soon as the money clears up a little bit we will work on one of those.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As soon as I get the 814 squared away, I am on the hunt for an M37 that is drivable

MO MV man

My wife wants one, too!
I'll be darned.

When I got my Deuce, the same guy had two M37's there as well.
She loved them......but the price quickly made her veer the other way-well over twice my Deuce's price. :cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks