• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What mama wants......

TIGERFANS2

This weekend on tv there was a video of a House of Rep. gal from Mn. riding in the back of an M 37 in a parade up there. Mama says...... Hey, I wouldn't mind one of Those ......

I know where there's one, painted red .... suppose to run ok .... and I AM retiring at the end of this year so I'd have time ........

what mama wants, mama gets..... maybe I can get it done in time for our 50th :-D (at 41 and counting now)

gunboy1656

Gotta love it, Mine has a wish list for me to get.

She likes the looks of the M37. But wants me to get either a "jeep" or an M1009 for the family to ride in. Told her as soon as the money clears up a little bit we will work on one of those.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As soon as I get the 814 squared away, I am on the hunt for an M37 that is drivable

MO MV man

My wife wants one, too!
I'll be darned.

When I got my Deuce, the same guy had two M37's there as well.
She loved them......but the price quickly made her veer the other way-well over twice my Deuce's price. :cry: