• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

~~What Not to do with a Deuce~~

7Dust

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do not start your Deuce after a good rain with your "other" cars within puking distance of the stack.

Its not so bad that Ive given all my cars a case of the sooty black spots.... whats bad is Ive done it several times. :sad:

SMOKEWAGON66

Do not start your Deuce after a good rain with your "other" cars within puking distance of the stack.

Its not so bad that Ive given all my cars a case of the sooty black spots.... whats bad is Ive done it several times. :sad:
and on the same lines...dont forget to take your coffee can off the stack when you start it while parked next to your newer car....(did that today...only a slight ding in the roof of the car)

AmLogger

never take the deuce through the mud puddels along the freeway the hidden ruts are much narrower than the deuce, you will almost break your arms and your two passengers will switch spots and end up sitting in your lap!

m816

I now have had my day's worth of laughter. The funny part is that I regonize myself in so many of these posts. Hahaha

caliber1

Shoot, that happens with my power stroke.

Ditto on bidding and not letting your Darling bride know for a few days. I quote "what do you need THAT for?"LOL She likes it now though. :D

Did they ask you to shut off the engine so they could hear you through the microphone? That happened to me several times in the M1009. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks