• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What sized split rim does a 16.00 super fit?

cx65083

Early style Hemmet Rims!

I think what you've got pictured there are the older non-combat rim type of HEMTT wheels.

Here are some photos -

http://data.primeportal.net/hemtt2/m985_walk_2/Dsc07640.jpg

http://www.primeportal.net/images/hemtt_thumbs/m984.jpg

And we have a winner! Thank you. Now I know what I'm looking for! Thank you very much.

Or find only one Hemmet rim for a spare. Less $$$$$$ :smile:
True. I can still use a single Hemmet rim as it will have the same back spacing. I just wanted to keep them all the same if I could.

You do have a "Budd" style rim. That refers to the fact that it is mounted on studs and is centered by the lug nut taper.
<Slaps forehead> Yes.... You are correct Sir. They ARE BUDD style rims. I was thinking of the back spacing that allows semi style rims to BUTT up against each other. Been a few years. Cobwebs are slowing up the neurons!

cx65083

One more question for the group...as I have no idea where to find the info I need. I have a line on "Oshkosh Wheels" that look like the ones on my truck now. Anybody know if there's a difference? First two pics are of the rims on my truck now, following two pics (without rubber on it) is the offered "Oshkosh Wheel".
Thanks again for any help!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks