• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What states have you driven your deuce in?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since we started with the driving thing I thought it would be fun to post the states you've driven your deuce in. Since my tractor is my daily deuce, it sees some miles. Here we go!
Florida
Georgia
Tennessee
Kentucky
Indiana
Ohio
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
Maryland

Thats all I can think of.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The avatar here is when I had made the mandatory stop-read-the dangers-of-downhill-driving-signs on Black Mountain in North Carolina last year.
My driving has covered the following states:
Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

mangus580

Yanno.... if this were 'MV' and not deuce.... I would have alot for the 1009....

Lets see.... Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and of course New York

There, now I feel better, I have some more states :)

JRBAMATEX

I drove mine home from Ft. Gillem Georgia (Atlanta) west across GA, AL, MS, LA and finally, into Grapevine, TX. Since then I have driven to Paris, TX and back, around town and in the 2005 Christmas Parade.

Desert Rat

Let's see here,
Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Penn., Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida and soon in Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas and many other wonderful states.

mangus580

I think DR wins this one!! rofl

btw JRBAMATEX, I removed the pic, due to its size and not really relevant to the thread.... Nice truck though! Maybe add some pics of it in the Photo Gallery?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks