• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What states have you driven your deuce in?

CGarbee

Since we are just talking about the M35's...
North Carolina
Virginia
Maryland
District of Columbia (not a state, but what the hey...).

If we were talking about the M37, we'd have a much longer list... :)

Towerguy1

lets see, New Jersy, New York (I really recomend driveing through the Bronx), Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine.

cten

Massachusetts-Sailisbury, Groveland, Haverhill, Bradford, Methuen, Lawrence, Newburyport, Danvers, Boston, Sommerville, Saugus, Danvers, Peabody

New Hampshire-Seabrook, Salem, Hampton(beach), Kingston, Plaistow, Rochester, Dover, Weare, Alton, Barnstead, Raymond, Northfield

Maine-Kittery Area

westfolk

PA, of course, NY, NJ, DE, MD, VA, WV, KY, IN, MI, OH. and Washington DC. Though it is not a state; Ontario, Canada.

EDIT: add MA, and NC.

EDIT: add TN, and AL.

EDIT: add GA

Last edited:

Capt.Marion

westfolks, I think you get extra credit for going into a foreign country without the foreigners thinking that the US was declaring war...

jatonka

Home state of NY, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Maryland,Connecticut, Rhode Island. Hope to save up enough money to drive to Delta Junction, Alaska to see the people I used to work with and The Evergreen.

Since the 2007 post above, I have added: Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Montana, South Dakota.

That's 20 of the 50. Summer of 2012, will add some more on our trip to Alaska to commerate the 70th anniversary of the Alcan Highway. JT

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
Well as some of you know I have driven all over the USA in my Duramax for the green Iron but not as much in my Deuce. Here is a pic of where I have taken my Deuce so far. and last year just to let you guys know this is how bad I am, I drove 1100 miles non stop to go to Aberdeen for one day then drove 1100 miles back the next day.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks