• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What the diodes on circuit breaker panel for?

greatyili

Got a M1083. Great truck. Everything seems working, but notified missing three diodes on circuit breaker board, not sure what it will do, and where to get it? Any hint will be appreciated.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a M1083. Great truck. Everything seems working, but notified missing three diodes on circuit breaker board, not sure what it will do, and where to get it? Any hint will be appreciated.
Pictures? I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Jakelc15

They are used on the brake/turn signal circuit for the 7 pin trailer plug.
Not sure if that's were your talking about

greatyili

Yes, it is the three diodes on the upper left side of the pannel, which were missing in my M1083 truck. Not sure what they are for, it seems my truck starts, and runs well without them. I checked the part number is 1248342, Not sure where I can get these diodes, and concerned if I don't have them, there might some problems for the engine or other electrical issues.

Thank you all for the reply.

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, it is the three diodes on the upper left side of the pannel, which were missing in my M1083 truck. Not sure what they are for, it seems my truck starts, and runs well without them. I checked the part number is 1248342, Not sure where I can get these diodes, and concerned if I don't have them, there might some problems for the engine or other electrical issues.
The devices in those spots in my truck read "Dill Blox - Diode Module - 100690".

If it helps figuring out what they are, a "diode" is an electrical device that passes electricity in only one direction, like a check valve in a hose.

http://www.dillblox.com/diode.htm