• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what wheels are these...

chevycrew

The 2 '52's the '53 and the '54 were located in eastern Idaho. I was wrong the '53 is a studebakerwith reo power, but the other 3 were all reo's

If I decide to not use the combat wheels I will let you know. These would be great to restore for super singles. Very unique look to them.

Trango

I can attest that the combats will work with 16r20's - I am using them now on my buggy.

I would be interested in getting ahold of more of these wheels. Please contact me via email - I've been super busy for like 4 months and it doesn't look any better in the new year. Don't worry, it's a good thing. :)

rdixiemiller

The old manuals (8022) list the combat wheel with beadlock inserts as occasionally found. Gives the mounting procedures for tires. I'm sure quite a few ended up on trucks over the years, especially in Arty units. I would guess no special effort was made to keep the combat wheels on the arty only. If it fit, it was probably used.

chevycrew

No i didnt, but they havent moved either. The prices have went up on them. He wants what he gets paid for scrap. About $200 a ton.

and the deal is you have to take the blue truck, the yellow truck, and another set of axles to be able to get the deal.

Hopefully this summer I can make something happen again.

I believe all the other trucks are in their locations as well. Not much interest for gassers out here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks