• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what wheels are these...

chevycrew

The 2 '52's the '53 and the '54 were located in eastern Idaho. I was wrong the '53 is a studebakerwith reo power, but the other 3 were all reo's

If I decide to not use the combat wheels I will let you know. These would be great to restore for super singles. Very unique look to them.

Trango

I can attest that the combats will work with 16r20's - I am using them now on my buggy.

I would be interested in getting ahold of more of these wheels. Please contact me via email - I've been super busy for like 4 months and it doesn't look any better in the new year. Don't worry, it's a good thing. :)

rdixiemiller

The old manuals (8022) list the combat wheel with beadlock inserts as occasionally found. Gives the mounting procedures for tires. I'm sure quite a few ended up on trucks over the years, especially in Arty units. I would guess no special effort was made to keep the combat wheels on the arty only. If it fit, it was probably used.

chevycrew

No i didnt, but they havent moved either. The prices have went up on them. He wants what he gets paid for scrap. About $200 a ton.

and the deal is you have to take the blue truck, the yellow truck, and another set of axles to be able to get the deal.

Hopefully this summer I can make something happen again.

I believe all the other trucks are in their locations as well. Not much interest for gassers out here.