• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel Cylinder p/n, where are you?

HeadWizard

Sold the '73 M35A2C today and found a leaky wheel cylinder. :shock:

Local parts stores don't have the NAPA p/n 45 rebuild kit, does anyone have the p/n for the whole cylinder? Checked the old threads with no luck.

HELP! PLEASE?

Thanks-
Don

George

wagner number is F4419 but I think it is an obsolete number. Make sure the cylinder bore is nice and smooth before spending money on new rubbers for the cylinder.

HeadWizard

Thanks for all the references. Found 2 #45 kits at the NAPA regional warehouse today. This was a today problem, unfortunately. For future reference I'm going to continue research as there's got to be a cross reference to a locally available part.

Don

Crazyguyla

Re: RE: Wheel Cylinder p/n, where are you?

George said:
wagner number is F4419 but I think it is an obsolete number.
After cross checking F4419 on Raybestos website, I came up with WC 4419. It looks like the right wheel cylinder.

Part Number: WC4419
UPC Number: 030999129390
Inlet Thread Size: 7/16-20 IN
Bore Diameter: 1 3/8 IN
Material Type: Cast Iron
Grade: PREMIUM
Sub Brand: PG PLUS
Type: Wheel Cylinders

Napa part# UP 4419 very $$$$$$$

Hope this helps.

Attachments

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: Wheel Cylinder p/n, where are you?

For future reference Napa refers to this cylinder as a type 45, this covers the rebuild kit as well as the whole cylinder its self.... Problem is finding someone smart enough to know where to look for them in the catalogs NOT the computer. Cost is about 36$ though which is kinda high compared to the 23$ I get for them.

crazywelder72

Napa had the kits for the same price but i don't own a hone. 2 kits plus a hone, for just a tad more i get 2 new ones.

But thank you.. you wouldn't have a P/N for the rear wheel studs? in the TM it's just listed as "item 370, WP 0470 00"

Where the **** are these "Work Packets" anyways? That where the NSN's will be (i think)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Part numbers are listed in the TMs that end in "P". ie, 9-2320-209-20P

Find the diagram, then look at the page listing for that diagram for the NSN or part number. Then, you can Google either of them.

crazywelder72

Part numbers are listed in the TMs that end in "P". ie, 9-2320-209-20P

Find the diagram, then look at the page listing for that diagram for the NSN or part number. Then, you can Google either of them.
i take that back... I am looking at TM9-2320-361-24-1 (see pic) and i downloaded TM9-2320-361-24P :) and the WP numbers are not even close :shock:. I must be missing something.:?

I first looked up 0188 00 and i got this (second pic):-?, so then i even tried the WP 0151 00 and got this (third pic):-?.

Please post pics with some kind of explanation with arrows and circles showing me what I am doing wrong or missing. I used to write Technical Manuals and Service manuals and the amount of forward and back searching is pathetic.:evil:

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, the pictures are in the order I looked, for the wheel studs.

Once I have the part number, I then Google it to see if I can cross that to a "standard" readily available part.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Please post pics with some kind of explanation with arrows and circles showing me what I am doing wrong or missing. I used to write Technical Manuals and Service manuals and the amount of forward and back searching is pathetic.:evil:

Have you learned to undo a bra yet? :oops::twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks