• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

When it rains, it pours!

FrankUSMC

A couple of years ago, I put a bid in on 11 M105 trailers, just hoping to get one for my collection. My bid was around $110 on each one....I won 10 of the 11!!!..not good. I ended up keeping the best one and later sold the other 9 to a dealer for what I paid for them. Good news is he let me strip any thing off them I wanted, bad news was, because he was going to cut them up. He could sell the axle and wheels for more money that the whole trailer.
When Garbee stops by next week end, I will get him to post some photos of the one I kept. It has very good tires, and looks great......as a chicken coop. It now is the secure home for my Bantam chickens.
One of the few, Frank USMC

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same for me. The EUC, not the chicken thing! Maybe the bunch of us can meet up to get them and flap about the dez trip? Flap...get it...chicken..flap.... :roll:

WillWagner said:
she’s gonna KMA about the other one! Oh well, with a few tarps, the trailers will make a nice 1 room apartment!
AND, you can park it anywhere.......even at work!

I was thinking about bidding on one of them trailers but let it slide. Guess I should have. My luck I would have been bidding against our own "Team Fontana" that scored some. Nice work guys. I guess I'll see them at our So Cal roundup in a couple of months.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Kenny was the guy that out bid you the imfanous 8500 last four? He outbid me on every M818 in Mechanicsburg a year ago and almost took my M127 at Lakehurst he bought every other one there in that sale.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks