• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I buy Cucv Bed Mounting bolts?

quiksilver1j

I own a m1031 with a long bed on the back. I ordered a new bed mounting bolt set from LMC but it only included 2 "long" bolts which are not quite long enough to bolt all the way through the frame. Look to be about an inch shorter then 1 long bolt that was on the truck when I got it.

I need to purchase 3 more of these bolts - 2 for the bolts nearest to the cab and the pair that are right near the mufflers ... I tried to install the short bolts near the mufflers but it is impossible to tighten those bolts unless you actually remove the muffler.. not acceptable . So I am going to install extra long bolts at all 4 locations...

Now the question is where do I buy these bolts? LMC obviously doesn't have the right size... can anyone point me in the right direction?

gungearz

Ace hardware has a large selection of bolts.... Just grab some that works, they don't need to be exact... Grade 8 is always best of Course but grade 6 will do fine... Also, you might be able to get bed bolts at Autozone in the HELP!!! section, or they can order them.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you look for the bolt part number in the -20P TM?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Figure 140

Google a bit and found the dimentions .5X13X11.180