• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I find Floor Insulation?

Sintorion

It seems I can find all the floor insulation parts except the driver side floor. Passenger sides seem plentiful, but the driver side is out of stock everywhere. I found a supplier that will order for me direct from the manufacturer, but I have to order 8! I guess I could sell the other 7 on ebay since there seems to be no other supply, but my luck as soon as I get them someone will flood the market with them at a lower price.

Sintorion

The supplier I talked to said that they can get it in green, black, white, or tan. I might see if I can get a variety of colors. They were talking around $80 each for green with buying 8. The wanted almost $200 if I just bought 1!!. Compared to what I have seen the passenger sides selling for, $80 seems about right.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now my search gets more complicated. It looks like there are at least two mats that look the same, but have different part numbers. http://equipmentpartssales.mysimplestore.com/products/m998-front-floor-lh-insulation-12446700-nos and http://equipmentpartssales.mysimple...8-vehicular-cab-insulation-panel-12339907-nos I am guessing there is some difference, but I can't see it.

There are numerous part numbers for all the insulation, mostly due to the seating changes. I jut bought several thousand in various stock for the shop, the left fronts are pretty much gone.
I can get 10ft rolls of the OEM pad in green, black or Tan, then I cut them to fit, it makes an awesome deck pad as they are the same material. That 10ft roll is heavy as S**t, so shipping is a killer.

ohiohmmwv

anyone know the proper part numbers(or if they even exist) for rear black floor insulation. I'm looking for the set that's designed for the late style seat bases.

ohiohmmwv

I've checked that out and seen it mentioned on the forum but from what I've seen listed on their website it's only 3/8" thick. I have the front oem floor insulation in black and it's almost twice that thick.

3jacks

I've checked that out and seen it mentioned on the forum but from what I've seen listed on their website it's only 3/8" thick. I have the front oem floor insulation in black and it's almost twice that thick.
I measured the samples I have and (2) of them are 3/8" and the center one is 9/16". Definitely not OEM density or thickness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks