• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where can i get a m1009 starter in or near dallas tx.

explorer1

ok here is the deal, for those who read my earlier problems. i did the dog head trick and changed all relays to my sarter including silinoid, it was a no go situation checked voltage it was good to the starter, i even rebuilt the new silinoid because the store gave me a bad or broke one, that done , only one answer the starter! well darn it! took that dang thang off 4 times and checked . anyway took the starter to a rebuilder and a good one,ever part on that starter has been changed twice now, and it refuses to work ,never seen that one before, so question at hand where how much , and can i get it yesterday in north texas.

beanman1

same engine and the gear reduction is a whole lot better but if you get it you will need to get the rear bracker for it there is a part number for it somewhere on here

explorer1

ok i am not reading further than i should, i found them ther at the bottom cool stuff thanks, one question? why are they so cheap a new one costs 375 or better?

beanman1

PN is 23502557 for the gear reduction starter support bracket it is a gm part number i have no idea why they are so cheap but they are good

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks