• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where can i get a m1009 starter in or near dallas tx.

explorer1

ok here is the deal, for those who read my earlier problems. i did the dog head trick and changed all relays to my sarter including silinoid, it was a no go situation checked voltage it was good to the starter, i even rebuilt the new silinoid because the store gave me a bad or broke one, that done , only one answer the starter! well darn it! took that dang thang off 4 times and checked . anyway took the starter to a rebuilder and a good one,ever part on that starter has been changed twice now, and it refuses to work ,never seen that one before, so question at hand where how much , and can i get it yesterday in north texas.

beanman1

same engine and the gear reduction is a whole lot better but if you get it you will need to get the rear bracker for it there is a part number for it somewhere on here

explorer1

ok i am not reading further than i should, i found them ther at the bottom cool stuff thanks, one question? why are they so cheap a new one costs 375 or better?

beanman1

PN is 23502557 for the gear reduction starter support bracket it is a gm part number i have no idea why they are so cheap but they are good