• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where do you install hoses for Heater ???

baja_power

fredrader said:
I see a plug on my water pump so I'm thinking the other hose should go there..It is #4 in the pic..Click on the pic for larger img.
your #1 tap is wrong. if you leave it there. theres no flow when the thermostat is closed. it should go in #2 and 4 as per pics of my setup above...

h1crwchf

Mounting bracket

red devils dude said:
I got mine from saturnsurplus for $270 came with evey thing even the winter hood-cover.
I got mine from saturn as well. Did your kit come with the mounting bracket for the engine compartment? I have not torn the kit completely open but I don't see that bracket. Anyone have a source for the heater mounting bracket in the engine compartment or is this a local manufacture thing? I plan on installing in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks
Dave

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going back a couple of posts, I'm not sure what you ended up with, but keep th econnections on the engine side of the t-stat, otherwise the engine will not heat up for quite a while. Don't bypass the thermostat with the heater connections.

Bjorn

bomar76

That's what BajaPower pointed out, the set up Fred had was a T Stat bypass and he needs to move the connection back like ours, he just didn't word it correctly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks