• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where do you install hoses for Heater ???

baja_power

fredrader said:
I see a plug on my water pump so I'm thinking the other hose should go there..It is #4 in the pic..Click on the pic for larger img.
your #1 tap is wrong. if you leave it there. theres no flow when the thermostat is closed. it should go in #2 and 4 as per pics of my setup above...

h1crwchf

Mounting bracket

red devils dude said:
I got mine from saturnsurplus for $270 came with evey thing even the winter hood-cover.
I got mine from saturn as well. Did your kit come with the mounting bracket for the engine compartment? I have not torn the kit completely open but I don't see that bracket. Anyone have a source for the heater mounting bracket in the engine compartment or is this a local manufacture thing? I plan on installing in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks
Dave

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going back a couple of posts, I'm not sure what you ended up with, but keep th econnections on the engine side of the t-stat, otherwise the engine will not heat up for quite a while. Don't bypass the thermostat with the heater connections.

Bjorn

bomar76

That's what BajaPower pointed out, the set up Fred had was a T Stat bypass and he needs to move the connection back like ours, he just didn't word it correctly