• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to get u bolts for 105 bed bobber?

cookeemann

At the risk of being Mary Kayerized for asking, can anybody tell me where to order u bolts from since I'm on the other side of the moon in New Mexico and not anywhere near a "spring shop"?

I searched "u bolt source" and came up with how to install a gun ring and reinforce your frame but after 30 minutes I'm tired of trying different creative search inputs.

I know it's out there but don't have lost my patience wading through all the other "stuff" to find it.

And square steel stock - 4" - is what's normally used for the lift blocks, right?

Very Humbly,

Cookeemann ;)

cookeemann

Thanks for the replies guys. I''m not picky. New or old serviceable are the same for my bobber, long as they'll work with the axle and 105 springs.

Thanks again!

eldgenb

any local truck shop will have a pretty good selection, almost all of the one's in my area will make them to your order. 3/4 inch stock 2.5" inside spread, square ended U-bolt and just measure your length.

HAWKMAN

If your looking for U-bolts from a 105 trailer I can do all four with nuts and top plate for $60.00 shipped to your door. PM me if interested....TXs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks