• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which paint for my 72 Deuce?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Comparing colors on the computer screen can be misleading, here is Jeff's M548 with only a few clicks on the green and it matches my Aervoe 24084 a lot better. Who knows what it looks like on your screen. :)
It's best to show samples together in one image when comparing colors.

Attachments

TacticalTruck

I have a Mutt that I painted about 11 years ago with Avero 24087 and the color was very similar to the Randolf, dark green. I repainted the outside of the Mutt a year or so ago, also w/ Avero 24087 and it is lighter green, a change very similar to the differences in the two M548 shots. I think that might be the color you are looking for. I have parts of trucks that match the darker green and I have also opened NOS parts to find the lighter green. Also one of my older van trailers was painted the lighter green.
Food for confusion,
Jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks