• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whistlin' Dixie is Home....Recovery Report

BugEyeBear

I was a little concerned about the seatbelt issue, only a lap belt, but the more I thought about it, I realized that there's not much need for a shoulder belt, because whatever you hit, will most likely move. Not like you're going to come to a sudden stop, in most cases anyway.
I initially had some similar concerns about my 50's British Sports Cars. These have no seatbelts.
But I soon realized that IF I get hit by any modern SUV I'm gonna lose with or without seatbelts!
Fortunately most of my drives are in the countryside, and I rarely encounter any traffic.

I figure that I managed to survive years of traffic in LA, SF, Detroit, Atlanta, and many other congested cities w/o any incidents. So, my odds of having an encounter now (out here in BFE) are seriously reduced!!

Drive it, ENJOY it!

-Bear-

dittle

My wife won't even look at it
Mine had the same attitude when I first got mine....kind of wonder if it was the fact that I parked it in the front yard right in front of the kitchen window (parking brake was frozen and the drive way is on a slant). Now she loves the thing. We've done parades and weekend cruises in it. She has even driven it a couple of times and gets a kick out of the fact that she knows how to go from starting to driving to shut down by herself. It will grow on the wife, just give her some ear plugs and take her for a couple of mile drive in it. The reaction you get from people will amaze you. 2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks