• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who am I?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I hope he sells his share of SS to patracy and goes off into the sunset to a land of goats and sheep where he can exist in happiness forever. As long as he is NO LONGER HERE doing nothing.

My two cents.

Thanks for picking up the slack, patracy. Get the site back on track, make improvements, and we'll buy you all the beer you want at the rallies.
I'd just like to be up front. I don't own any share in SS. Nor do I wish to. I just want to help. :beer:

Monkeyboyarmy

Only if I find some 395's to put on it. A couple of the tires are already bad and 52 mph just won't cut it. To many people running 75+. That's all I can say. I especially don't want to hijack this thread.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FWIW, I haven't asked for anything either.

I've worked on the site in the past two days. Look around. TM's are back, classifieds are redone, some issues users didn't know about are fixed, I *think* the redirect is taken care of, I've patched a few applications as well.

I've put several hours in the site already. I can assure you, I'm not resting on my laurels.
I would suggest a picture of the item in the classified.

Is this possiable..? Not to much to ask for, just remindes me of Craigs list.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would suggest a picture of the item in the classified.

Is this possiable..? Not to much to ask for, just remindes me of Craigs list.
That's on my whiteboard of stuff to tend to. I should be able to add thumbnails, but it will require another add-on.

****...I knew him when he was nobody :beer:

Congrats?

****ing Profanity filter
I'm still nobody. I just look better than you. :mrgreen:

I'll give you a ring tomorrow.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey: Every time I post I get and error message that says I can't post twice in 15 seconds... can you fix that?
Are you trying to reply to multiple threads within a few seconds? Or are you getting the message every new post? If so, please try this first, log off the board, open the settings of your browser and clear the cookies. Then sign back in.

greenjeepster

Are you trying to reply to multiple threads within a few seconds? Or are you getting the message every new post? If so, please try this first, log off the board, open the settings of your browser and clear the cookies. Then sign back in.
I get it with every post... It acts like I tried to double post, I will try your recommendation, thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks