• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

who got a good deal? this guy did! LED'S

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Actually there was another thread on this several months back and quite a few of us got them for less than $25 a piece. I prepared myself (as many of us did) and bought in bulk. Not sure if this is the same guy (don't think so) but if it is, his prices went up.

They're nice lights but I wouldn't pay over $25 a piece (50 a pair) for them.

Jersey4x4

I just won a Buy it Now for a pair in green for 35.00 and the seller said he had hundreds back in march and sold them all. I got the last pair. He is in GA I priced out the Truck-Light Omnivolt lights with the buckets and they are just about $300.00 per light.

wsucougarx

Got mine for $14 each from who he got his LED's from....then sold them because I don't care for plastic housings. Went to the old aluminum lights:shock:

Last edited:

treysoucie

i got the set for 53 bucks how is that not a good deal? a couple of you guys got them for 25 a peice.. wow you saved 3 dollars over me, congratulations want a cookie?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks