• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who has attached a snowplow to their M1009.?

FrankenCub

Fisher still makes the minute mount bracket that fits are trucks. They quite making the minute mount plow, but you can still find them used. http://www.partsforsnowplows.com/Fisher_Minute_Mount_2_Plow_Mount_Kit_7129_p/7129.htm
$530 :shock:
I considered looking for a new bracket but for that price I guess I'll keep combing junkyards for a used one. There are a ton of minute mount plows around here and usually pretty reasonably priced, but never any brackets for our trucks.

Bmxenbrett

Thank you cucvsrus. I guess i didnt find my awnser because its not a problem. Lol

Yea for $500 il be checking the usef market or buying the cheapest one that dosnt fit and a few bucks in steel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks