• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SC Who in SC will insure a Deuce?

A Models and Deuces

Evening y'all, got a question on Insurance, I got my eye on a Deuce and am thinking about making an offer, but I want to be 10,000% sure I can insure it so when I buy it, I can make things as smooth as possible. Now, I want to use this truck for personal use, and I plan to drive it like one would drive a pickup, go to work, get firewood, go to church, whole nine yards. It won't be a commercial deal either, no making money from this truck. So, I need to find a company that will insure the Deuce as a personal use vehicle and wont care if I drive it around and use it how it was intended. and no, it won't be an antique tag vehicle. my daily driver is a 1931 Ford Model A, and it has daily driver tags and insurance through State Farm. I had no problem insuring my A but I've heard State Farm being fickle in this field when you bring up Deuces. If anyone local knows a good insurance company, let me know.

raven090

I did have State Farm and they were expensive. Eventually, I switched my M35A2 to Gulfway for about 50% less. Sorry I do not recall the exact cost off the top of my head.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks