• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SC Who in SC will insure a Deuce?

A Models and Deuces

Evening y'all, got a question on Insurance, I got my eye on a Deuce and am thinking about making an offer, but I want to be 10,000% sure I can insure it so when I buy it, I can make things as smooth as possible. Now, I want to use this truck for personal use, and I plan to drive it like one would drive a pickup, go to work, get firewood, go to church, whole nine yards. It won't be a commercial deal either, no making money from this truck. So, I need to find a company that will insure the Deuce as a personal use vehicle and wont care if I drive it around and use it how it was intended. and no, it won't be an antique tag vehicle. my daily driver is a 1931 Ford Model A, and it has daily driver tags and insurance through State Farm. I had no problem insuring my A but I've heard State Farm being fickle in this field when you bring up Deuces. If anyone local knows a good insurance company, let me know.

raven090

I did have State Farm and they were expensive. Eventually, I switched my M35A2 to Gulfway for about 50% less. Sorry I do not recall the exact cost off the top of my head.