• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who won the CUCV II/1009 ?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For $4100 & 96K miles, I hope it runs and drives better than it looks. Hood and passenger door don't match, wonder if it was in a crash.

topgun217

I told my wife if I could get it for 1500 I'd get rid of my 1009. She got abit scared, but when the clock started running out of time the bids went nuts. I didnt even get to push the bid now button.

kipman

I spent about 30 minutes looking at it yesterday, it was nicer than the pictures showed. all records were in the truck.

Rich Johnson

Wow, Ive never noticed a two door version of that year SUV, let alone a CUCVII like that. Ive seen the CUCVII trucks and now I see the Navy has CUCVIIIs, mostly 4door short or long bed trucks, some with bed shells.

Midnight Rider

Is this a CUCV II, or just a 1992 Suburban painted camo
The other CUCV II's I've seen usually have the brushguards, tow hooks, blackout lights, and slave plug on them.

I also thought they were usually just the trucks and the blazers not the burbs.

But I guess that could still be one. Maybe the VIN or Data Plate would say.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks