• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who won the CUCV II/1009 ?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For $4100 & 96K miles, I hope it runs and drives better than it looks. Hood and passenger door don't match, wonder if it was in a crash.

topgun217

I told my wife if I could get it for 1500 I'd get rid of my 1009. She got abit scared, but when the clock started running out of time the bids went nuts. I didnt even get to push the bid now button.

kipman

I spent about 30 minutes looking at it yesterday, it was nicer than the pictures showed. all records were in the truck.

Rich Johnson

Wow, Ive never noticed a two door version of that year SUV, let alone a CUCVII like that. Ive seen the CUCVII trucks and now I see the Navy has CUCVIIIs, mostly 4door short or long bed trucks, some with bed shells.

Midnight Rider

Is this a CUCV II, or just a 1992 Suburban painted camo
The other CUCV II's I've seen usually have the brushguards, tow hooks, blackout lights, and slave plug on them.

I also thought they were usually just the trucks and the blazers not the burbs.

But I guess that could still be one. Maybe the VIN or Data Plate would say.