• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's going to Annville Pa.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I will be picking up a m818 when my euc clears,should be toward the end of next week,or the following week.JOHN.

Sephirothq

I tried to log into to GL today and saw my account was suspended. They didn't send me an email or anything. They did charge my credit card for the last 3 sales worth of stuff I bought off of them, of which I am still waiting on EUC's for

Coal Cracker

I tried to log into to GL today and saw my account was suspended. They didn't send me an email or anything. They did charge my credit card for the last 3 sales worth of stuff I bought off of them, of which I am still waiting on EUC's for

I'm shaking my head, what the he double hockey sticks is going on there?:x

skidder

I sent out my ECU fax mon. an got the e-mail to let me know they got it. didn't ck credit card yet. Hay you guys stay in touch,maybe we can all go the same day ?? Skidder

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks