• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's going to Annville Pa.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I will be picking up a m818 when my euc clears,should be toward the end of next week,or the following week.JOHN.

Sephirothq

I tried to log into to GL today and saw my account was suspended. They didn't send me an email or anything. They did charge my credit card for the last 3 sales worth of stuff I bought off of them, of which I am still waiting on EUC's for

Coal Cracker

I tried to log into to GL today and saw my account was suspended. They didn't send me an email or anything. They did charge my credit card for the last 3 sales worth of stuff I bought off of them, of which I am still waiting on EUC's for

I'm shaking my head, what the he double hockey sticks is going on there?:x

skidder

I sent out my ECU fax mon. an got the e-mail to let me know they got it. didn't ck credit card yet. Hay you guys stay in touch,maybe we can all go the same day ?? Skidder