• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's Looking for a Deuce in GA

cten

Just an FYI-for those that are looking

I'd consider purchasing it, but I can tell you it will go for over $3,000 with no guarantee and you will have to pre inspect.

The truck looks like a cream puff.

<SPAN class=searhResultsText4>[color=white>GL.Event]<FONT color=white>1353[/color][color=white>]Lot Number <SPAN class=searhResultsText2>1050[/color]

Regards,

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where's this truck at? Who's selling? Inquiring minds want to know even though I can't buy it!

JohnnyReb

Hey cten:

I live in GA and may go look at the truck. I was holding out for a dropside but those are very rare in the deuce.

If I look at it and decide to wait for a dropside, I will let you know the condition, etc.

rmgill

Recovry4x4 said:
Where's this truck at? Who's selling? Inquiring minds want to know even though I can't buy it!
Forest Park, Ga (Ft Mac) just south of Atlanta.

Looks like a good truck. It's in good shape, has a hard top and looks like new cargo top.

cten

Man the bidding is already up to $3,400.00 and there is still 24+ hours to go.

That is quite high this early in the game.

Regards,

Deuce-bigalo

Damn - it's scary to see these prices on this stuff! There is some serious money starting to go for these truck, just since I started watching them five months ago. This is disheartening!!

John

rdixiemiller

I started looking about 18 months ago, and prices are up at least 50% for trucks. Residue trucks are getting to where halfway decent ones were a while back! You are better off buying a runner from an individual on E-Bay, you will pay the same amount or less, and be able to go test drive it first!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks