• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's Looking for a Deuce in GA

cten

Just an FYI-for those that are looking

I'd consider purchasing it, but I can tell you it will go for over $3,000 with no guarantee and you will have to pre inspect.

The truck looks like a cream puff.

<SPAN class=searhResultsText4>[color=white>GL.Event]<FONT color=white>1353[/color][color=white>]Lot Number <SPAN class=searhResultsText2>1050[/color]

Regards,

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where's this truck at? Who's selling? Inquiring minds want to know even though I can't buy it!

JohnnyReb

Hey cten:

I live in GA and may go look at the truck. I was holding out for a dropside but those are very rare in the deuce.

If I look at it and decide to wait for a dropside, I will let you know the condition, etc.

rmgill

Recovry4x4 said:
Where's this truck at? Who's selling? Inquiring minds want to know even though I can't buy it!
Forest Park, Ga (Ft Mac) just south of Atlanta.

Looks like a good truck. It's in good shape, has a hard top and looks like new cargo top.

cten

Man the bidding is already up to $3,400.00 and there is still 24+ hours to go.

That is quite high this early in the game.

Regards,

Deuce-bigalo

Damn - it's scary to see these prices on this stuff! There is some serious money starting to go for these truck, just since I started watching them five months ago. This is disheartening!!

John

rdixiemiller

I started looking about 18 months ago, and prices are up at least 50% for trucks. Residue trucks are getting to where halfway decent ones were a while back! You are better off buying a runner from an individual on E-Bay, you will pay the same amount or less, and be able to go test drive it first!