• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

why CUCV is better than a Deuce (just fun)

ryan77

Gets more then 7 miles per gal !!!!! You can talk on a cell phone while driving and actually hear the person your talking to!!!2cents:shock:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Boy, good thing you got it in the garage before the electrical system did it's weekly thing and you couldn't get it started.

I would offer some more helpful wisdom but I'm on my way to pick up a truckload of topsoil for my yard. No, I'm not taking the CUCV.

ROFL
:p

ryan77

Boy, good thing you got it in the garage before the electrical system did it's weekly thing and you couldn't get it started.

I would offer some more helpful wisdom but I'm on my way to pick up a truckload of topsoil for my yard. No, I'm not taking the CUCV.

ROFL
:p

I was waiting for that one........ This thread could get ugly!!! I like both the little mv's and the big one's so im playing the swish Army on this one NEUTRAL!!!!!:beer::shock:

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder if I had a dozen different trucks, all OD, do you think I would have a favorite?

Prolly the one that runs.

Rick

Chief_919

Used oil is free most of the time or very low cost , the multi's are not real picky about what you put in them . See how that works in a chevy 6.2
Actually 6.2's will eat WMO just fine. I have run up to 70% without issue.

And they won't throw a rod if you get close to 3000rpm.........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks