• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wider rear tires than 14.00R20's for M929A2 dump truck?

DeMilitarized

I found a guy on facebook (bigfoot military tires) selling bridge truck wheels. You could run dual 14.00 r20 in the rear and keep the front the same. Would only have to buy 4 more tires and the wheels are pretty cheap.
I also have 2 pairs of 2 bridge truck spacers. They are different sizes and have no idea how they fit on the truck but if someone needs them let me know.

ladoublet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I found a guy on facebook (bigfoot military tires) selling bridge truck wheels. You could run dual 14.00 r20 in the rear and keep the front the same. Would only have to buy 4 more tires and the wheels are pretty cheap.
Could you explain to this 79 year old DUMMY exactly where the bridge tuck wheels fit and do you use the original wheels and tires?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks