• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Window moulding and Heater Ducting

joec

Yes I have a kit Installed on my M35a2 Yes it is worth the money. Also around the window frames. Glass to steel around frame i use clear silicone to keep water from getting in and separating or cracking the glass. (Joe Young ) Showed me that trick.

But yes it seals the truck up pretty tight. When I get a chance to take pics I will post them. I tried the cheap stuff didn't work. so I decided to spend the money and get the kit. Worth every penny.

Why did I not say anything earlier. Because I was not in the mood for a argument. But it wound to be one anyway. So In short yes buy the kit and be done. !!!.......:grd:

And If you don't and decide to go with cheap plan. Well that's what you get a cheap alternative..!!

jasonjc

I'm not shure on this, But I think the ODIron "kit" is for ALL the weather striping around the bottom of the door the strips above and behind the window on the cab and the stuff the window slids up and down in. Hopefully some one in the know will post a pic of the "kit".

rattlecan6104

i just looked at the kit, and if you actually click on the spot where a pic would be, it will bring you to a new page showing everything that comse in the kit with pictures and prices.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks